Opportunity to join our team
We are looking for a physiotherapist who is ready to take the next step in their career development and join our fantastic team of experienced physiotherapists. This job is a unique opportunity to advance your professional career and work alongside, and learn from, three very experienced physiotherapists, including one APA Sport and Exercise Physiotherapist and one APA Pain Physiotherapist.
- You are a physio who loves working in private practice and is driven to achieve the best outcomes for their clients.
- You are a team player and believe in a collaborative approach. Our team will consist of 4 physiotherapists and 2 admin superstars. We offer a flexible, family like work environment and expect the same from our staff.
- You enjoy being busy and go the ‘extra mile’ for your clients.
- You want to excel in your job and continue to develop professionally.
Aspire Physiotherapy Bunbury is a boutique clinic situated in the heart of the Bunbury medical precinct. Our clinic is situated in a converted old church building, which offer a beautiful and unique space to work in. Our facilities include a well-equipped rehabilitation area, a Clinical Pilates studio and beautiful treatment rooms with ample natural light. We also have an excellent coffee shop, bakery and sushi bar across the road!
Bunbury is the gateway to the beautiful South West, and less than 2 hours away from Perth. We have beautiful beaches, fantastic local services and great schooling options.
We have a strong focus on offering quality physiotherapy treatment solutions tailored to the needs of our clients. Our treatment times are longer, to ensure we can provide our clientele with the best service available. We are a dynamic and modern clinic, and utilise excellent software to make our daily jobs easier. We use objective measuring tools, like the handheld dynamometer and MAT, to ensure our interventions remain effective and help the client achieve their goal. With the AxIT system, we offer a complete objective assessment solution for our clients which further assist us in delivering amazing results with our clients.
Our team of three physiotherapists is one of the most experienced in the region. Each physio is highly proficient in treating your ‘day to day’ musculoskeletal injury, but also has an area of special interest which includes, persistent pain and complex presentations, running injuries, dance physiotherapy, crossfit injuries, high-level sporting injuries and functional rehabilitation and strengthening. We catch up daily to discuss our most complex clients and help each other to develop both professionally and personally.
Our admin staff are very proficient in keeping everything running smoothly and go the extra mile to ensure all our clients receive the best service available.
As a premium physiotherapy practice, we offer a premium service to our clients who highly value our assistance in helping them achieve their health and activity related goals. We are a high performing team and invest in our team members professional and personal development with a generous professional development allowance.
We are looking for a full-time physiotherapist to join our team at Aspire Physiotherapy Bunbury. We believe in flexibility, and for the right person are willing to offer you the hours that suit your situation (part-time or full-time).
The bulk of your caseload will consist of clients with musculoskeletal injuries. In addition, there could be some corporate physiotherapy work for any of our local corporate clients. If you have a special area of interest that you are keen to develop, we will offer you the support and opportunity to do so.
You are an ideal fit for our clinic if you have the following personal qualities:
- Not afraid of hard work and going the extra mile for your clients;
- Offer your care with empathy and professionalism;
- A team player that loves to thrive in a supportive environment;
- Great communicator;
- Resilient, willingness to step up when challenging circumstances arise;
- Love life and make the most of every day;
- Love living in the South-West of WA, close to amazing beaches, and minimal commuting traffic.
- A salary package that reflects reward for effort, and will grow based on performance;
- Generous annual professional development package;
- The potential to develop alongside three excellent physios;
- Flexible hours for the right candidate, to ensure a great work-life balance;
- The support of an awesome team to help you make this your dream job.
By now, I hope you realise we are not just after anyone to join our team. We don’t have a defined time frame in filling this position. We are after the candidate with the potential and drive to become the best in the profession.
If after reading this, you feel you are the right person for the position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to find out more about us, give us a call on 08 9770 1107 and ask for Tyne or Ben.